Welcome to Friends of Princeton Charter School!
Friends of Princeton Charter School is the school’s parent-teacher organization formed to support the needs of PCS. All parents and teachers in the school community are members of Friends and we genuinely welcome your input and hope that you get involved. Friends of Princeton Charter School (Friends of PCS or Friends) is also a charitable 501(c)(3) corporation organized under New Jersey law.
Monthly meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month. All PCS Parents/Guardians welcome to join us. We welcome any volunteer opportunity to share as much time or ideas as you can. Our next meeting is this Thursday, November 12 at 7:00 PM. Please check school newsletter for the zoom link.
Friends of PCS organizes many fun and community-building events throughout the year, and provide services that help the school. Friends of PCS also provide funds every year as requested by the school, to be used where needed, from support for after-school clubs, school trips, and support for the PCS Capital and Endowment Fund. The school counts on substantial support from Friends raised at our Annual Spring Benefit.
How to Get Involved
The Friends of PCS welcomes parent volunteers on any and all levels. Our goal is for parents to feel good about contributing to the school in any way that fits their schedule. Please check the Events page for details. Please come back and check the most updated posts.
- BOOK FAIR COMING TO PCS CAMPUSBOOK FAIR COMING TO PCS CAMPUS: Lock it on your calendar that on Friday, October 23rd (12:30 – 5:30) and Saturday, October 24th (9:30-1:30) we will have our annual Fall Book Fair on the Princeton Charter School Campus. This is a great opportunity to get some early holiday shopping in and get a book supply for cold weather reading time. […]
- NEW! PCS “Eat Local” Fundraising ProgramFriends of PCS has launched a new fundraising program, partnering with local restaurants. On a certain day families can order takeout/delivery/dine in/out and the restaurants will give back a percentage of sales to Friends of PCS. Please check the newsletter each week and Save the Date for a fun family dinner while raising money for our school! Support businesses […]
- PICTURE DAY IS HERE!Picture Day’s coming this Friday, October 9th and Saturday, October 10th for all K-8 students. Picture Day is voluntary and will be held outdoors at PCS campus. All appropriate COVID-19 safety guidelines will be followed. Reservations required: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080944a9a72da6fb6-pcspicture Parent volunteers needed! Please help us have a successful Picture Day on Friday October 9th and Saturday, October 10th. Schedule a volunteer time-slot […]
- 6th Grade Parent Happy Hour over Zoom6th Grade Parent Happy Hour over Zoom is on Friday 16th Oct @ 7pm. Evite went out. Reach out to homeroom parents for details.
- Friends Zoom MeetingCOME ZOOM WITH FRIENDS OF PCS: Princeton Charter School Friends monthly meeting is now being held on Zoom and has moved to evening hour at 7:00 PM at the request of PCS families. All PCS Parents/Guardians welcome to join us. We welcome any volunteer opportunity to share as much time or ideas as you can. Our next meeting is […]