Welcome to Friends of Princeton Charter School!
Friends of Princeton Charter School is the school’s parent-teacher organization formed to support the needs of PCS. All parents and teachers in the school community are members of Friends and we genuinely welcome your input and hope that you get involved.
Monthly meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month. Location is the Marsee Center at 8:15 am, with refreshments starting at 8:00 am. Meetings generally last one hour.
Meeting dates for 2017-2018 are on September 7th, October 12th, November 9th, December 14th, January 11th, February 8th, March 8th, April 12th, May 10th, June 14th.
Friends of PCS organizes many fun and and community-building events throughout the year, and provide services that help the school. Friends of PCS also provides funds every year as requested by the school, to be used where needed, from support for after school clubs, school trips and support for the Capital and Endowment Fund. The school counts on substantial support from Friends raised at our Annual Spring Benefit.
How to get involved
The Friends of PCS welcomes parent volunteers on any and all levels. Our goal is for parents to feel good about contributing to the school in any way that fits their schedule.
School and Family Events
- Photo Day – 9/27/17
- Back-to-School Nights
- Fall Picnic – 9/22/17
- Field Day – 5/25/18
- Fall and Spring Book Fairs
- Holiday Parties
- Winter and Spring student performances
- Faculty Appreciation Luncheon – 3/16/18
- Fun in February
- Annual Student Art Show
- New Family Dinners
- Spring Picnic – 4/20/18
- Finance after school clubs and programs
- Fund assembly programs
- Subsidize School trips including the 8th grade Washington trip
- Provide required support including Staples gift cards for school supplies for families in need
- Contribute to the PCS Capital and Endowment Fund (the school’s “savings account”)
- Provide refreshments for faculty events
- Refreshments for school events