We need your help! Please Donate – we accept credit cards and checks!
Checks should be made payable to:
Friends of Princeton Charter School
100 Bunn Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540.
Please check to see if your donation is eligible for an Employer Matching Gift Program: www.doublethedonation.com/friendsofpcs
Your financial support directly helps the Princeton Charter School
– Funding or subsidizing after-school programs including sports, art, music, chess, and art clubs
– Purchasing Chromebooks, tablets, and monitors to enable and support technology in all grades
– Funding critical priorities for teachers and administration
– Funding special guest programs, school picnics, field day, and class trips
– Providing teacher grants in order to purchase literature, student support items, or classroom enhancement materials
– Providing grants for professional development
– Providing support for a variety of student needs
– Organizing and hosting class parties throughout the year
– Organizing and providing class pictures
– Providing social opportunities for parents to build school community relationships –
– Organizing an international potluck dinner – Supporting the eighth grade hallmark activities such as the civics trip to Washington, D.C. and the graduation celebration
– Hosting a fall and spring book fair
Friends of Princeton Charter School is a 501 (C) (3) organization (Employer Identification Number: 22-3483674). Gifts or donations may be tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donations of any amount help us fund important school programs. Without your support our financial assistance to the school would not be possible.