We need your help! Please Donate – we accept credit cards and checks!
Checks should be made payable to:
Friends of Princeton Charter School
100 Bunn Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540.
Please check to see if your donation is eligible for an Employer Matching Gift Program: www.doublethedonation.com/friendsofpcs
Your financial support directly helps the Princeton Charter School
- Purchase necessary school items including computers, textbooks and teaching aids
- Finance after-school clubs and programs
- Fund assembly programs
- Subsidize School trips including the 8th grade Washington trip
- Subsidize Sports Uniforms and Equipment
- Subsidize Classroom school supplies and libraries
- Provide required support including free school supplies, photos, and summer camps for families in need
- Contribute to the PCS Capital and Endowment Fund (the school’s “savings account”)
- Provide refreshments for faculty & school events
Friends of Princeton Charter School is a 501 (C) (3) organization (Employer Identification Number: 22-3483674). Gifts or donations may be tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donations of any amount help us fund important school programs. Without your support our financial assistance to the school would not be possible.